There are a lot of myths around about contraception. The facts are that a girl can still get pregnant…
- if a guy pulls out of her vagina before he comes.
- if she has sex when she has a period.
- if she is breastfeeding.
- if it is the first time she has sex.
- if she does not have an orgasm.
- if she douches (squirts water into the vagina). This can be harmful to women.
- whatever position the couple have sex in.
If you think you might be pregnant, or if you need some contraception for next time, visit the Services section to find your nearest clinic.