Integrated Sexual Health Services (ISHS) – Coventry
Address: 3rd Floor, City of Coventry Health Centre, 2 Stoney Stanton Road, Coventry, CV1 4Fs
Telephone 0300 020 0027
The centre is opposite City College. The ISHS service is based on the 3rd Floor and provides contraception advice and treatment. It also provides advice and treatment for all sexual health problems including STI’s.
This service runs on a drop in and appointment system. More details can be found here
Monday to Friday
- Booked Appointments for Sexual Health and Contraception
- Drop In to see a Doctor or Nurse for Sexual Health and Contraception (Contraception Drop in Nurse only).
- Drop in clinics are a first come first seen basis and may close early due to demand.
- Fast Track Screening/Peace of Mind screen – For patients with no symptoms.
- Booked Appointments & Drop in for Contraception,
- Fast Track Screening for patients with no symptoms and Sexual Health Advice.
- Last Booked Appointment 40 mins before end of clinic
We are independent of services so aren't able to answer questions about them (such as opening times and services available)
Your feedback comments are confidential. If you require a response, please contact the centre directly.